Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretzel Pete Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets Review

Pretzel Pete Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets sent me a box full of their products to sample and review.  I love pretzels and couldn't wait to try these.  We were very excited when we opened the box and found so many new pretzel nugget and pearl varieties to sample.  They have the following flavors:
This one is my favorite.  It's got a lot of cheesy flavor to it.  I really enjoyed the Cheddar & Ale.

Another good one, who doesn't love garlic and cheese.  They pretzel nuggets are delicious.
Honey Mustard is my husband's favorite.  He couldn't put the bag down.  I liked them as well.
Sour Cream & Habanero are very spicy as expected.  They are so full of flavor and I loved these also.
The pretzel pearls are new and oh so good.  I enjoyed each of the varieties.
Pretzel Pete is delighted to offer you his selection of gourmet pretzel nuggets. Pretzel Pete is a small company and our products are not available nationally in any of the large mass merchandise chains. You can normally find Pretzel Pete only in gourmet grocery stores, fine food shops and in gift stores and gift baskets. We have developed this website to answer the pleas from those who have received Pretzel Pete in a gift basket or have found it while traveling but cannot find the product at their local market -- and need to find Pretzel Pete AGAIN!!

I promise you will enjoy Pretzel Pete.  Look for them in a store near you or you can buy them online.  You can connect with them on facebook here.

0 comments: