Friday, September 23, 2011

Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars Review

I am a member of Moms Meet and they teamed up with Kashi to send my group an awesome package of Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars to sample and review.  We received 50 of the granola bars, a box of cereal and a box of their cereal bars. 

Wow, these bars are amazing.  The dark chocolate is so creamy and delicious.  I love how the peanuts and chocolate tasted.  We had our monthly meeting and shared these amazing bars.  Everyone in the group was really impressed with these bars.  They are Kashi which means they have no high fructose corn syrup and they are fairly high in fiber content.  I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for a slightly sweet snack to curb a craving for chocolate.

I am very grateful that I received this huge box full of granola bars, as well as a box of TLC cereal bars and their Cinnamon Harvest Cereal.  It was fun as usual to participate in this Moms Meet sampling opportunity.  I can't wait to try something new.  My group is always excited to see what we will have to learn about each month when we meet.



0 comments: