Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Marley Coffee Stir It Up

I love coffee and I love Bob Marley.  I just discovered Marley Coffee.  I am so happy that I found them.  I just ordered the Buffalo Soldier Whole Bean Organic Coffee and I can't wait to get it and try it.  I think of myself as a coffee snob.  I am very picky when it comes to coffee and I like to know that it's organic. 

Buffalo Soldier blends robust Ethiopian Yirgacheffe with the finest beans from Indonesia and Central America. Roasted sweet, this earthy blend is sultry, smoky and deliciously smooth. The dark chocolate and berry undertones leave a rich, lingering finish that will help get you through those "fighting for survival" days.

Doesn't that sound great?!  I am totally looking forward to this.  This is like so exciting to me.  I really love coffee and Marley coffee sounds like the coffee for me!  One love!

0 comments: