GourmetGiftBaskets.com sent me a Classic Snack Gift Basket to review and they have offered the same gift basket to a winner from my blog.
"Our best-selling snack gift basket comes with a host of award-winning gourmet snack foods that are sure to satisfy any taste bud! Designed to be perfect for one but enough for a group, all the items inside are share-friendly and utterly delicious! They'll love the raspberry honey mustard pretzel dip, gourmet dipping pretzels, key lime white chocolate chip cookies, almond pecan crunch, peanuts, trail mix, buttered pecan crunch, peanut roll, organic coconut bar and cheese biscuits! Our snack gift baskets are the perfect gift for any occasion and are the safest bet for when you are not sure what to send! Don't take a chance, send this snack gift basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. Your snacks basket will arrive on time and we guarantee they'll love it! "
This gift basket includes the following items:
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - East shore is known for their plump and salts pretzel sticks which are meant for dipping.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz. - This Robert Rothschild pretzel dip is a delicious blend of juicy raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard. Not only does it have a distinctive flavor, but it's also all natural. Kosher and gluten free.
· Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam's - 7 oz. - Made from scratch, these cookies have a crunchy style and are tangy yet sweet to the taste. The key lime flavor is perfectly balanced out by the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This gourmet popcorn by Morley Candy Makers is renowned for being one of the best. With whole almonds and pecans, the irresistible buttery toffee evenly coats every bite.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. - Feridie's uses only the best of Virginia's peanuts, the top 2% of the crop each year. Once picked, they are roasted in pure peanut oil and salted to perfection.
· Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. - 1.5 oz. - This beautiful tin is filled with savory, bite-sized biscuits that are baked with finely milled wheat flour and extra-sharp aged cheddar cheese. They are accented with the delicate crunch of toasted rice and a hint of cayenne and paprika.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our metropolitan mix is all natural and contains exotic fruit like papaya and pineapples as well as raisins, cranberries and bananas. It also has whole peanuts, almonds and pepitas. It's a natural and delicious snack!
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - These peanut squares by Old Dominion can be found in all of our snack gift basket made with a bit of brown sugar and only the freshest grade AA butter. These ingredients combined with lightly salted peanuts makes for a scrumptious and crunchy treat.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. - 3 oz. - Dillion Candy starts their roll with a fluffy nougat center which is covered by a distinct layer of caramel and is then rolled in lightly salted peanuts. This amalgam of texture and flavors makes for the most delectable of peanut rolls.
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics - 2.2 oz. - This bar is 100% organic made of only fresh coconut and rice syrup. It has a delicious crunch and is sure to satisfy any coconut lover; that's why you'll find it in our gourmet snack foods baskets.
The basket arrived in a nice box and it was packaged nicely. It arrived safe and looking great with a ribbon around it and plastic wrap on it. We immediately opened it up and tried the peanut roll. I haven't ever had a peanut roll like this before. The fluffy nougat center is amazing. I really enjoyed this peanut roll. The almond pecan-dy crunch was what we had as an afternoon snack the next day. We all really enjoyed this. It was fresh and sweet and crunchy goodness. We enjoyed each and every item in this gift basket. They were all fresh and great tasting. I know that any recipient would be happy to get this gift basket for any occasion.
You must follow my blog via GFC to enter. Put your email in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile.
Mandatory Entry -
Like the sponsor on Facebook and post on their wall the link to another item they sell that you want to try. Come back here and leave a link to your comment on facebook.
Extra Entries -
Follow the sponsor on twitter, come back here and post a comment with your twitter name.
Email subscribers to my blog get an additional entry, just post that you are an email subscriber in a comment.
Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name and that you follow me on twitter.
Like my blog on facebook, leave a comment here that you like my blog on facebook with your facebook name.
Tweet about this giveaway, you can only do this once, leave the link to your tweet in your comment.
You can enter up to six times. Only the first entry is mandatory. You must complete that entry in order for any of the others to count. I will use random.org to select the winner and email them. Winner will receive the same gift basket I reviewed directly from the sponsor. Continental US only. I will need shipping information within 72 hours after I send the winner the winning notification email. Giveaway ends 7/7/11 at 7 PM EST.
Thank you for reading and entering giveaway if you choose to.