Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Lost 90 Pounds in 43 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

I haven't posted in two weeks.  The last two weeks have been super busy.  I have lost another 2 pounds for a total of 90 pounds since I started back on 12/29/11.  I am working towards losing 20 more pounds before I reach my goal weight.  Nutrisystem is the program that has finally worked for me.  I am at a lower weight now than I have been in 10 years.

Nutrisystem takes the guess work out of eating.  I know what I have to eat in order to lose weight.  I love the simplicity of the program as well as the effectiveness.  It works and that's the part about Nutrisystem that I love the most.  Please join and get started today if you have some weight to lose.  If you are like me you just can't do it on your own.  That's why Nutrisystem exists to help us learn to eat healthy portions and to get to a healthy weight and stay there for the rest of our lives. 

If you are considering joining just email me or message me for $30 off your first order.
 
 Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: