Friday, November 9, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Influenster Voxbox Review


I am a member of influenster and they sent me Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips to review.  I drink a lot of coffee and I used to be a smoker so my teeth do need to be whitened.  As soon as the box arrived I ripped it open and put these strips on.  I have been using these since they arrived about a week ago.  My teeth are noticeably whiter.  I love how easy these whitestrips are to use and how fast I am seeing the results.  If you are like me and you want a whiter smile just get some of these and see how quickly you have a brighter, whiter smile.








Over time, your teeth yellow due to everyday activities and indulgences. While precautions can be taken, if you are not actively whitening your smile, you are yellowing it. Rely on Crest Whitestrips, from the #1 most awarded whitening brand by beauty editors, for a whiter smile that lasts. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips work to remove over 10 years of set-in stains and “whiten 25X better than a leading whitening toothpaste*". To unleash the whitening power you would expect from a dentist, the secret is in the strip!

Add Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects to your oral care routine for:

- A whiter smile after just 3 days

- Full results in 20 days

- Professional-level results at a fraction of the cost vs. light & laser systems

-Revolutionary Advanced Seal technology for no-slip whitening

-New improved lower strip for more whitening coverage
*when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks.

Fill Disclosure - I received a sample to review from influenster, the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: