Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 10 Update #NSNation I Lost 1 More Pound For A Total of 23!



I have completed a total of ten weeks on the Nutrisystem plan.  I weighed in this week at one more pound lost which is great.  Nutrisystem tells you to expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.  I am right on track with that, so I am doing great.  I have been sticking to the plan almost 100%.  I did eat two desserts the other night, which is not good.  I had the caramel sundae and then I had the ice cream sandwich.  I know that's not following the plan and I will do what I can to ensure that I do not make that mistake again.  That's probably part of the reason that I only lost one pound this week.  I felt guilty after I did it and I will have to not eat dessert one day because I will be a dessert short. 

I continue to feel better each and every day that I am on the Nutrisystem plan.  I love that I keep losing weight with each day that goes by.  I am working toward a goal of weightloss and Nutrisystem will help me to reach my goal.  I have lost a total of 23 pounds since I started with the Nutrisystem plan.  I am very proud of myself and happy with my progress.  I didn't gain all this weight overnight and I will not lose it overnight either.  As long as I am moving in the right direction, I am pleased with my success.

You can join Nutrisystem and start to feel healthier and better about yourself too.  I can send you a Buddy Bucks Certificate if you want to save $30 on your first order, just leave a comment with your email address or email me and I'll send it right away.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: