Monday, December 26, 2011

I am a Nutrisystem Blogger - Let's Lose Together!

I just received word that I have been accepted as a Nutrisystem Blogger for the next four months.  I am so excited to get started on my weight loss journey.  I have been overweight most of my life.  The last time I remember not being overweight was almost 10 years ago.  The weight has been creeping up on me and it's time to do something about it.  I have heard wonderful things about Nutrisystem and I cannot wait to try it for myself. 
My food is ordered and once it arrives I will post again what I have and how my journey is going.  This is a fantastic time for me and you to get started losing weight.  I would love it if any of you wanted to share with me your journey as we work on this together.  Being overweight is almost all I have ever known.  But I would love to know what it's like to live life being a normal weight.  I know that everything is possible.  We can lose this weight and keep it off and Nutrisystem provides the tools needed to achieve our goals.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling  1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation and review.


0 comments: