Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Customized Shirts, Personalized Messages Sign My Shirt Review

I found a new website to order personalized shirts from.  It's called signmyshirt.com and they have so many different styles to choose from.  I chose to get a shirt for my husband with his high school and basketball on it, since he played basketball in high school.  The ordering process is so simple.  I love how the website is easily navigated for a quick custom order. 
That's the shirt we chose.  We got it in a nice blue.  The shirt is very soft material and so comfortable.  My husband has worn it a few times and washed it.  The color doesn't fade and the shirt doesn't shrink.  I highly recommend Sign My Shirt.com for all your custom shirt needs.

Disclosure:  I received the shirt at no cost to facilitate a review.  The opinions expressed are 100% my own.


0 comments: