- Records daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned and exercise time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- 3D Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position and unlike conventional pedometers, won't miss steps.
- New Steps2Target feature tracks and calculates your steps toward your daily target and graphical displays your progress.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with built-in memory for 30 days of activity. Also features a Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
- Used by professional athletes, the 4x3sport boasts a slim design that fits in any pocket and large easy to use buttons. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
I have been using this pedometer when I walk and I really love it. It is slim enough to go into the pocket of my workout shorts or pants. I love how it tracks and calculated my steps and helps me reach my goals for the day. I feel as though I want to go further each and every day when I know how many steps I have taken. It's a real motivator. I love to find out how many calories I am burning and how long my workout is also.
I find this pedometer encourages me to go faster and harder each workout. I love the clock, sports timer and calendar. It truly is everything I need in a nice compact pedometer. I love it! If you would like the chance to win one for yourself just enter the giveaway below.
Rules - You must follow my blog publicly on google friend connect to enter, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile, no po boxes, contiguous USA only.
Go to the Ozeri website and tell me another item that you would like to try.
Like Ozeri on facebook, leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are their fan.
Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, leave a comment with your username letting me know you are my fan on facebook.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you follow me.
You can enter up to four times. Giveaway ends 8/25/12 at 7 PM EST. I will use random.org to select the winner and email the winner to notify them. Winner will have 72 hours to respond or I will have to select another winner. Thank you for reading and participating.
Winner selected and emailed: