Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Lost 70 Pounds In 31 Weeks On Nutrisystem #NSNation


Week 31 done and another 2 pounds gone.  I can't believe it.  If you told me when I started that I could come this far in such a short period of time, I wouldn't have believed it.  I have done this and I am so proud of myself.  I am not finished yet.  I have 30 more pounds to lose before I get to my goal.  When I started out I set a goal of 80 pounds total but now that I am this far in I have decided to go for the 100 pounds!  I will be within the normal weight range with 10 more pounds lost but I want to get even lower than that to the lower end of the normal weight range!  I want to be thin and stay thin for the rest of my life!


Nutrisystem is awesome!  I really thought it was going to be harder than this.  I do not have a hard time saying no to tempting foods.  I get my daily dessert to look forward to and with things like ice cream sandwiches, red velvet whoopie pies, chocolate cheesecake, who can complain?  I save my dessert until right before bed and enjoy each and every bite of it.  It's one last indulgence for the day before I hit the sack.




I told you earlier that my sister started Nutrisystem some months back and she is still steadily losing as well.  It really does work.  The sooner you start the sooner you can be at your goal and start living life in maintenance.  This morning as I packed my breakfast and lunch for the day I took a moment to reflect and pat myself on the back for doing an amazing job.  I follow the plan and the plan works giving me the wonderful results that I want!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: