Monday, June 25, 2012

I Lost 58 Pounds in 25 Weeks On Nutrisystem #NSNation

Another week has come and gone.  I am still going strong on the Nutrisystem plan.  I have lost another 3 pounds this past week.  This brings me to a total of 58 pounds lost since I began this amazing journey 25 weeks ago.  I am so proud of myself.  I really knew I could do it, but I had no idea that Nutrisystem would make weight loss to easy.  It's so simple.  Follow the meal plan and exercise.  The weight will fall off. 

This week my favorite foods were the Chef's Table Dinners.  I really enjoy all of these.  Look how pretty they are:

These are the whole wheat ricotta crepes, arroz con pollo and steak tagliata.  Three of my absolute favorite Nutrisystem entrees.  Eating good and losing weight can taste great too.  These all taste really good and I have a hard time believing that they are part of a diet, but they are.  The weight is coming off and I am enjoying my meals.  They aren't as pretty as pictured when I cook them but they do taste amazing.

I am so happy with my progress so far and I continue to amaze myself with my weightloss success with Nutrisystem.  I hope that you will consider trying Nutrisystem if you have weight to lose.  It works and it's so simple to follow the Nutrisystem plan.  Signing up is easy to do and I can send you $30 savings for your first order, just email me and let me know you need the savings, I'll send them right away.

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Yona said...

Great job! Your journey is so inspirational. Those meals look like nice-sized portions.