Monday, June 11, 2012

I Lost 52 Pounds in 23 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

Week 23 complete.  I lost another 2 pounds this week for a total of 52 pounds in 23 weeks.  I am so excited.  I feel better than I have in years.  I am down in pants sizes and wearing smaller shirts too!  I am so much more energetic and stronger too!  I have been working out daily and eating my Nutrisystem plan since I started and it's really working! 

I remember seeing commercials for Nutrisystem when I was younger and thinking that it really couldn't be that simple, but it is.  Just eat the food and watch the weight come off.  I love how simple the plan is and yet so effective.  My sister and I are both doing Nutrisystem and we are both continuously losing weight at a steady pace.

Nutrisystem has been a lifesaver for me and I really wish everyone who is struggling to lose weight would try it.  You have nothing to lose but weight.  I really am a believer in the process.  Nutrisystem Success is the weight loss program for me and I am so happy to be a member of the Nutrisystem Nation of Bloggers! 
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: