Monday, June 18, 2012

I Lost 55 Pounds in 24 Weeks on Nutrisystem #NSNation

Week 24 complete.  That's six full months on Nutrisystem.  I stepped on the scale to discover another 3 pounds gone for a total of 55 pounds.  I am still so happy with this program.  I haven't become tired of the food or the routine.  I truly love routines and convenience and Nutrisystem provides both of those for me.  I really can't believe that I have done this well so far and I feel as though nothing can stop me from reaching my goal.

I haven't hit a plateau yet.  I have consistently lost weight each and every week since I started this weight loss journey.  I am so thankful to have this opportunity to try out the Nutrisystem Success program and finally find a solution for my weight loss that works.

There are several new foods that recently came out that I really enjoy.  My favorite new dessert is the chocolate sandwich cookie.  Each package comes with 4 delicious cookies in it.  I like to dip them in a little unsweetened almond mild and pretend I am having oreos and milk.

I am looking forward to another week with a great weightloss next week and each and every week until I reach my goal.  After I reach my goal I am looking forward to going on a shopping spree and buying new clothes in regular sizes.  I will no longer be plus size and I can't wait.

Please consider joining Nutrisystem if you need to lose weight.  It works and it's a simple, easy plan to follow.  I can email you $30 Buddy Bucks to save money on your first order if you leave a comment or email me with your email address.
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: