Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Lost 48 Pounds in 21 Weeks With Nutrisystem #NSNation


I just finished my 21st week on Nutrisystem and I am happy to report that I have lost another 3 pounds for a total of 48 pounds since I started on this weight loss journey.  I have been getting compliments left and right.  This past weekend I was stopped by two different women who said they noticed a big change since the last time they saw me a few months back.  I love to hear the positive feedback.  Sometimes I forget how much I am changing throughout the months.

Nutrisystem has the best food.  My favorite dinner right now is the Chef's Table Arroz Con Pollo.  It's amazing.  Hard for me to believe that food that helps me lose weight tastes so great.  




I have dinner with a veggie and a smart carb, so it's very filling.  I am very rarely hungry on the Nutrisystem plan.  Typically the days when I am hungry lead to weight losses the next day so I actually like the feeling, knowing that it means I'll have a good result on the scale the next day.  I am consistently losing 1-2 pounds per week which is perfect.  I am looking forward to reaching my goal but I am enjoying every minute of the process.

My favorite dessert right now is the ice cream sandwich.  Recently it was reformulated and now it's round.  It used to be rectangle like the traditional ice cream sandwich.  The old version was great tasting but it stuck to the wrapper which left me with a mess.  Now it doesn't stick to the paper and it still tastes amazing.  Look, doesn't that look yummy?  I love the ice cream sandwich.  This past month's order came with six of these and I ate them each night until they were gone.  Now I'm waiting for my next delivery so I can have them again.


If you have some weight to lose, please give Nutrisystem a try.  You will be happy with the results.  You can be fitter, healthier and happier.  Just sign up today.  You can save $30 on your first order with Buddy Bucks, just send me an email and I'll send them to you right away.
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.

 
FTC Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program to me at no charge in exchange for my participation in the program and review of the program.   The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: