I received an Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Grinder to sample and review. I have had it over a week now and I really love it. It was simple to fill and it's simple to use. I keep it on the table and we use it daily. I am really impressed with the quality of this product.
Designed for one-handed operation, the sleek and stylish Ozeri Graviti Pro Electric Pepper Grinder automatically activates when inverted for effortless dispensing of freshly ground seasonings. The elegantly designed Graviti Pro boasts a transparent storage container for your fresh peppercorn or salt, and a top-mounted grind adjustor that never leaves a trail or mess. Also featuring a fingerprint-resistant ultra-soft grip, the attention-grabbing Ozeri Graviti Pro is equally at home in the hand of a fast paced cook as it is on any elegantly set dining table.
- Gravity Operated. Simply flip or invert to activate for effortless one-handed dispensing of your seasonings.
- Durable eco-friendly ceramic mechanism easily grinds peppercorns, salt, and spices.
- Seasons accurately with adjustable ceramic grinding mechanism that adjusts from fine to coarse.
- Features a top-mounted grind adjustor that never leaves a trail or mess, and an ultra soft textured non-slip grip.
- See-through container makes monitoring pepper level easy and reveals the grinding action. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
If you would like to enter to win your very own just enter the giveaway below.
Giveaway: (you must follow my blog publicly on google friend connect to enter, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email address in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile, no po boxes, contiguous USA only)1. Go to Ozeri.com and check out their products, tell me another product that you would love to try out.
2. Like Ozeri on facebook, leave a comment letting me know you are a fan with your facebook name.
3. Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you are a follower.
4. Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, leave a comment that you are fan with your facebook name.
5. Email subscribers get an extra entry, just let me know the email address you subscribe with.
Giveaway ends 11/18/11 at 7 PM EST. You can enter up to five times. Make sure you follow publicly or your entries will not count. I will use random.org to select a winner and email them to notify them of the win. Winner will then have 72 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address and phone number. I will have to select another winner if the winner doesn't respond within the 72 hours. Sponsor wants the winner to post a review on amazon.com.
Winner selected and emailed: