I received a Deluxe Sliced Fruit Cake to review from Collin Street Bakery. I have never heard of them before but now that I have found them I am hooked. Collin Street Bakery has so much that I would love to get and to give. They have cheesecake, fruit cake, pecan cake, pies, cookies and so much more. If you have any need or want for these delicious delicacies you really should try them out. You will be so happy you did.
Pumpkin Cheesecake, doesn't that look amazing? I am really considering ordering this for our Thanksgiving dessert this year. It will be something new and exciting to try. Do you want to win a fruit cake of your very own? Just enter the giveaway below.
Giveaway: (you must follow my blog publicly via google friend connect to enter this giveaway, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile, no po boxes, contiguous USA only, you must complete the mandatory entry before any extra entries will count)
Mandatory Entry: Go to Collin Street Bakery and pick out an item that you would like to try other than the two I mentioned above, leave a comment with the name of that item.
1. Like Collin Street Bakery on facebook, leave a comment letting me know you do with your facebook name if it's different than your username on blogger.
2. Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook, leave a comment letting me know you do with your facebook name if it's difference than your username on blogger.
3. Email subscribers get an extra entry, just make sure you confirm your subscription if it's new, leave a comment letting me know you are a subscriber to Let's Eat 2 Day via email with your email address you subscribed with.
4. Follow me on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you are a follower.
5. Follow Collin Street Bakery on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you follow them.
You can enter up to five times, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete. Make sure you are publicly following this blog in order for any entries to count. Giveaway ends 11/19/11 at 7 PM EST. I will use random.org to select the winner. I will notify the winner via email and they will have 72 hours to respond with their mailing address, if I do not get a response in time I will have to select another winner. Thank you for reading my blog and participating.
Winner selected and emailed:
First winner did not reply in 72 hours, so had to choose another winner using random.org.