Sara Haley's newest DVD Sweat Unlimited! Sweat Unlimited with Sara Haley is a no equipment, no excuses, no regrets workout that can be customized to fit any lifestyle, any level, anywhere. The DVD includes interval training, boxing, dance inspired moves, core strengthening, flexibility and total body sculpting. Viewers can mix and match workouts to do 5 minutes or 45 minutes at a time. This DVD is perfect for people with busy schedules. Sara's challenging exercises, safe modification options, and signature style motivational coaching gives viewers the tools to transform their fitness goals into a reality.
The Sweat Unlimited DVD workout options include:
1. Sweat Extreme (5 mintues): Trigger, Tone and Tighten with Sara's most effective and energizing exercises that wake up, strengthen and challenge the entire body.
2. Sweat Strength (15 minutes): Burn, Baby Burn is total body sculpting that pumps up the heart rate and keeps muscles burning.
3. Sweat Cardio (30 minutes): Pop, Rock & Drop are fat burning cardio drills consisting of dance moves from rock 'n roll to break dancing plus a warm up and a cool down.
4. Sweat Box (45 minutes): Punch, Kick & Core is a full Tabata inspired interval workout that alternates between boxing drills and core exercises for full metabolic burn and core blast workout.
5. Bonus Sweat Stretch (5 minutes): Reach, Relax & Rejuvenate, viewers will breathe, stretch and relax muscles and relieve muscle soreness.
Sara Haley is originally from Chicago. She began her fitness career in New York City. Now she lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two year old son. Sara is a certified (ACE, AFAA) international fitness expert who has traveled the globe teaching master classes and educating other fitness instructors and trainers. She has an impressive celebrity client list and is a Teacher Trainer for the willPower Method and worked for seven years as a Reebok Global Master Trainer.
I have done each of these workouts a few times now and I can truly say that you will work up a sweat. I really like to mix and match the workouts. It's nice to have a DVD that can function as several workouts in one. Sara has a great teaching style and she is a joy to work out with. I really recommend this DVD, it's wonderful!
must follow this blog publicly on bloglovin to enter,
contiguous USA only, no PO Boxes, leave a separate comment for each
entry you complete and put your email address in your comment if it's
not visible on your blogger profile)
Go to Sara Haley's website and select another DVD that you would like to try, leave a comment letting me know which one you chose.
Like on https://www.facebook.com/sarahaleyfit on facebook leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you sent her the friend request.
Follow https://twitter.com/sarahaleyfit on twitter, leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you are her follower.
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life leave a comment letting me know your twitter name.
Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lets-Eat-2-Day/127260644023896 leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are my fan.
You can enter up to five times. I will use random.org to select a
winner after the giveaway ends 7/25/13 at 7 PM EST. I will email the
winner and they will have 72 hours to respond with their mailing
information or I will have to select another winner. Thank you for
reading my blog and participating.
Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD series to review free of charge, the opinions expressed are my own.
Winner selected and emailed: