Sunday, February 24, 2013

Leslie Sansone's Belly Blasting Walk DVD Review

Leslie Sansone's Belly Blasting Walk DVD was sent to me from Collage Video to review.  Collage Video is an amazing place to order your fitness DVDs.  You can read user reviews and you can also try the DVD out, if you are not satisfied with it you can return it.  Collage Video has everything fitness and they are always so helpful and friendly too. 

I am already a fan of Leslie Sansone so I couldn't wait to try her new Belly Blasting Walk.  There are two workouts on this DVD.  2 Fast Miles with belly flattening moves and a targeted waist slimming session.  The 2 fast miles are a lot of fun and go by so quickly.  I was sweating and my heart was pumping.  Then I did the targeted waist slimming sessions.  They are a bit challenging and my obliques are sore even a few days after the workouts.  I like that they targeted areas that seem neglected from other workouts.

Leslie always does a great job with the cues.  Her workouts are fun and easy to follow.  She always makes me feel so good about myself when I put in her workout and complete it.  I am well into my weight loss journey now and I have a few trouble spots.  My belly is one of them so I am doing workouts that target that area now that I am getting close to reaching my goals.  This DVD will be in my rotation.  I love to switch up my routines but I also love to get an effective workout, these workouts are fantastic.

I highly recommend this DVD to anyone who is new to working out or if you have been workout out for a while like I have, it's a fantastic workout.  I have been working out consistently for over a year now and this workout got my abs sore so it is a challenge.



0 comments: