Thursday, January 10, 2013

New VitaPizza Review

NEW VitaPizza

New! Introducing the VitaPizza, the first and only truly delicious, nutrient-rich, low-calorie, single-serving frozen pizza. After discovering that no other frozen pizza is tasty, healthy and low-calorie at the same time, we decided to make our own version. The result is the innovative VitaPizza—only 190 calories with a unique, thin & crispy crust and just the right amount of toppings to satisfy pizza cravings without the guilt. Available in Cheese & Tomato and Meatless Pepperoni Supreme, the VitaPizza brings a vital and delicious change to your life without the guesswork of choosing what is good for you. Don’t just count calories; make your calories count. Free shipping online or check for store availability. Learn more!


I received two of each of the varieties of the VitaPizza.  I have eaten all four.  I love how easy they are to prepare.  I tried them in the oven and in the microwave.  I prefer to cook in the oven, but they are crispy and delicious out of the microwave too!  I am blown away by how big these pizzas are and how good they are too.  It is truly hard to believe that they are only 190 calories.  This is something you can eat and feel good about the decision you have made. 

I like both the Cheese & Tomato and Meatless Pepperoni Supreme, but if I had to choose I would say the Meatless Pepperoni Supreme is my favorite.  I am also excited that these pizzas have such a high amount of fiber which keeps you fuller longer.  If you find these in your grocer's freezer, pick them up, you won't regret it.  You can also order online and they have free shipping right now.  Check the store locator link above to find them in a store near you!


1 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for posting about these...I am going to try to find them tomorrow! :)