Friday, January 11, 2013

Dial Foaming Hands Soap Review

The holidays are over and it's a new year but I would like to tell you about Dial Foaming Hand Soap.  I received two bottles to review back in December, but life has been so hectic that I forgot to report to you about this hand soap.  The dispensers still have soap in them and they are still on our counter in two bathrooms.  The soap smells amazing.  Before I go to bed I like to use this soap so that my hands smell nice when I wake up.  The bottles come in really cute designs and the soap is really high quality, good smelling foaming soap. 

 
 
I will be on the lookout for these next year when the holidays roll around.  They are adorable and so festive.  An easy way to brighten up our bathrooms for the holiday season.
 
I received the above mentioned products because I am a Purex Insider, all opinions are my own

0 comments: