Sunday, March 10, 2013

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner Review & Giveaway Ends 04/01/13 at 7 PM EST


I received Soft Scrub All Purpose Cleaner from Purex Insiders to review.  I have been using this on our bathtub, toilet and sinks.  It's really a wonderful cleaning agent.  It works and it cleans with ease.

If you would like to enter to win a coupon for a free bottle just enter the giveaway below.

Giveaway:  

3 will win a coupon for a free bottle of SoftScrub.


Ends 04/01/13 at 7 PM EST (you must follow my blog publicly on google friend connect, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email address in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile, contiguous US only, no po boxes)


Easy Entry - 

Just leave a comment letting me know that you want to win, make sure you put your email in the comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile.

Extra Entries -  

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life leave a comment letting me know your twitter name.

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lets-Eat-2-Day/127260644023896 leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are my fan.

You can enter up to 3 times.  I will use random.org to select the winner once the giveaway is over at 7 PM on 04/01/13.  I will email the winners and they will have 72 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address or I will have to select another winner.  Thank you for reading and participating.


Disclosure:  The information and coupons have been provided by Purex Insiders.  The opinions expressed are my own.


Winners selected and emailed:

 

86 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I would love to win

msgb245 at gmail dot com

eclairre said...

i want to win. eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

Elena said...

I would love to win!

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

I like you on facebook

elena150980@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I want to win!
kmfuller94(at)gmail(dot)com

caitlin tate said...

thanks for the chance

n.catie at yahoo dot com

Renee G said...

I would love to win.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Yona Williams said...

Id like to win. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

Im your Twitter friend (pricelessteam. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

Im your FB friend (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

clc408 said...

Following on twitter @clc408

clc408 said...

Like you on fb (Cynthia Conley)

steve weber said...

I want to win!

D Cheatle said...

I'd love to win, please

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I follow on twitter as @lilypaddj

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

Denise said...

I've been using SoftScrub for years, I'd love to win some free ones :)

Denise said...

I like you at FB as "nqdenise", thanks!

Jessica To said...

Thanks for the chance to win!
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com

llinda29 said...

I want to win

llinda29 said...

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook

Unknown said...

I'd love to win!
donovandiva61269@aol.com

kyl neusch said...

want to win!

kyl neusch said...

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on faceboo: kyl neusch

Janice said...

I'd like to win please :)

m8usi at yahoo dot com

Janice said...

following @fdp4life as @cappytweet

m8usi at yahoo dot com

Sarah S said...

I want to win! s2inamug at aim dot com

Sarah S said...

I Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook. s2inamug at aim dot com

Unknown said...

I'd like to win! :)

Unknown said...

Let's Eat 2 Day liked on facebook

Unknown said...

I want to win!

Susan Christy said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to win.
myfoxypup(at)gmail(dot)com

Allison Downes said...

I want to win this! Thanks for the chance

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

Allison Downes said...

Twitter Follower | @Giveawayhog

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

Kristy Thiel said...

I'd love to win! Thanks for hosting!

JC said...

I'd love to win this giveaway!! Thanks!!
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

JC said...

Twitter Follower @saveone83
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

JC said...

Facebook Fan
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

katybaby said...

I'd love to win!

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I would love to win
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

yellowlabs said...

I would love to win.

natalia ryjova said...

I would love to win thank you!
yanabanana70@yahoo.com

BusyWorkingMama said...

I'd like to win!
aleksnearing gmail com

brendaelsner said...

I want to win!!

brat52101 at yahoo dot com

brendaelsner said...

I like Let's eat 2 day on facebook.

brat52101 at yahoo dot com

Becca Ann said...

I would like to win!
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

richelle bowers said...

id like to win
rb042710@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

GFC
Katherine Donovan
donovandiva61269@aol.com
Thanks!!

Carolyn Daley said...

I would love to win. Thank you for the opportunity. I follow via GFC as Carolyn Daley.

darkmysticnight(at)hotmail(dot)com

Carolyn Daley said...

I follow you on twitter as @darkmysticnight

darkmysticnight(at)hotmail(dot)com

Carolyn Daley said...

I like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook as Carolyn Daley

darkmysticnight(at)hotmail(dot)com

corey1971 said...

I would love to win. (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

Brian E. said...

Thanks for the giveaway...we want to win !

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

Brian E. said...

Following YOU via Twitter: @brianpiero

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

Brian E. said...

Like on FB: bryan eason

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

susan1215 said...

I'd love to win

s2s2 at comcast dot net

susan1215 said...

follow you on twitter susan1215

s2s2 at comcast dot net

lilyk said...

I want to win. Thanks for the great contest!

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

Gina F. said...

I want to win!
ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Gina F. said...

I follow you on Twitter @BriellePrincess (Gina Ferrell)

ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Gina F. said...

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook as Gina Ferrell

ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Wendy Rozema said...

I would Love to win!!
wendywynsma@gmail.com

Wendy Rozema said...

i like you on facebook!
wendywynsma@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i would love to win
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would like to win
Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Follow on fb
Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

daveshir2005 said...

I want to win!!!!!

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

daveshir2005 said...

follow u on twitter as 2005daveshir

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

daveshir2005 said...

like u on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

Dawn Reid said...

I want to win.
mightynaynay(at)cs.com

Mary Gardner said...

i want to win! :)

jagar0049 at yahoo dot com

Mary Gardner said...

i follow you on twitter at @Carolina_blu_

jagar0049 at yahoo dot com

Mary Gardner said...

I like you on fb as mj gardner

jagar0049 at yahoo dot com

Lauren Harmon said...

I want to win!

tinylittlebows at gmail dot com

Lauren Harmon said...

I followed on FB! :)

fb.com/tinylittlebows


tinylittlebows at gmail dot com

Lauren Harmon said...

I followed on twitter, my username is tinylittlebows :)


tinylittlebows @ gmail dot com

Sarah Hall - hall490@comcast.net said...

I would love to try this product as my husband can make a royal mess of the bathroom each time he goes in there.

Clair Shumack said...

I would love to win!

lshumack at gmail dot com

Clair Shumack said...

twitter follow @clairsfreebies

Clair Shumack said...

fb follow Clair Freebie

Melanie Montgomery said...

i want to win

Unknown said...

I want to win

cassandra marquez said...

I would love to win! I always use Soft Scrub!
cmarquez482@outlook.com

cassandra marquez said...

I liked you on FB under Rab Pom
cmarquez482@outlook.com

cassandra marquez said...

I follow you on twitter @rabbpom
cmarquez482@outlook.com

cman said...

I'd love to give this a try.