Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dry Idea Advanced Dry Fresh Review and Giveaway Ends 04/02/13 at 7 PM EST

Being a member of Purex Insiders is awesome.  They sent me a Dry Idea Advanced Dry Fresh deodorant to review.  I have been wearing this for the last week and I love it.  Typically I am not a fan of roll on but I tried this with an open mind and I do like it.  It smells good and works great too!

With superior odor protection that lasts for 72 hours and Pulse Activated Wetness Protection, NEW Dry Idea AdvancedDry® Fresh brand antiperspirant and deodorant keeps you feeling clean and confident all day long.  It is also formulated with Vitamin E for silky smooth application.

If you would like to win a coupon to get one for FREE just enter the giveaway below.




Giveaway:  

 
3 will win a coupon for a free Dry Idea Advanced Dry Fresh.


Ends 04/02/13 at 7 PM EST (you must follow my blog publicly on google friend connect, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email address in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile, contiguous US only, no po boxes)



Easy Entry - 


Just leave a comment letting me know that you want to win, make sure you put your email in the comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile.

Extra Entries -

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life leave a comment letting me know your twitter name.

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lets-Eat-2-Day/127260644023896 leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are my fan.

You can enter up to 3 times.  I will use random.org to select the winner once the giveaway is over at 7 PM on 04/02/13.  I will email the winners and they will have 72 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address or I will have to select another winner.  Thank you for reading and participating.


Disclosure:  The information and coupons have been provided by Purex Insiders.  The opinions expressed are my own.


Winners selected and emailed:

69 comments:

eclairre said...

i want to win. eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

Elena said...

I want to win!

elena150980@yahoo.com

Elena said...

I like you on Facebook (Elena Istomina)

elena150980@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I want to win :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Yona Williams said...

Id like to win. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

Im your Twitter friend (pricelessteam. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Yona Williams said...

Im your FB friend (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

clc408 said...

I want to win!

clc408 said...

Following you on twitter @clc408

clc408 said...

Like you on fb (Cynthia Conley)

steve weber said...

I want to win!

D Cheatle said...

I'd like to win! lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I follow on twitter at @lilypaddj

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I like you on facebook!

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I want to win!

Unknown said...

Facebook page liked

Carolyn G said...

I want to win

Becca said...

I would love to win, thanks! sbcashortie at hotmail dot com

Becca said...

I follow your twitter as sbshortie sbcashortie at hotmail dot com

Becca said...

I like your fb page as
Becca Okaneko

Momma Told Me said...

I want to win!

askandilltell86 at aol.com

debijackson said...

i want to win debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

JC said...

I would love to win this awesome giveaway!! Thanks for the chance!
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

JC said...

Twitter Follower @saveone83
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

JC said...

Facebook Fan
chavonne.harvey@yahoo.com

cyndi br said...

I want to win
clbjcb50@cox.net

Karen said...

I'd love to win.

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I would love to win
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I want to win
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I like you on fb.. becca Ann Peters
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

richelle bowers said...

i want to win thank you
rb042710@hotmail.com

Wendy Rozema said...

i'd love to win!!
wendywynsma@gmail.com

Jo said...

I would love to win, thanks!
jofo120 at yahoo dot com

Jo said...

Like you on facebook (JoAnna Danna)
jofo120 at yahoo dot com

daveshir2005 said...

I want to win

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

daveshir2005 said...

follow u on twitter as 2005daveshir

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

daveshir2005 said...

like u on fb as shirley greenawalt zolenski

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

brendaelsner said...

i want to win!!

brat52101 at yahoo dot com

Sarah said...

I want to win.

Sarah said...

Twitter follower @sarohioan

Anonymous said...

I would love to win! septemberbaby10@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to win lezanac2@gmail.com

krystal wethington said...

I want to win. lawordergirl87 at yahoo dot com

Clair Shumack said...

I would love to win!

lshumack at gmail dot com

Clair Shumack said...

twitter follow (clairsfreebies)

Clair Shumack said...

fb follow (clair freebie)

Melanie Montgomery said...

I want to win


clarkmurdock@Yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I want to win!
kaylazbrookez@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like on facebook. FB Name (Kayla Smith)

Kathryn C said...

Like you on Facebook
-----
Kathryn D Cort
kacor7 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Kathryn C said...

# 2 of 3
I would LOVE to win! thanks for the chance
==========
Kathryn C
kacor7 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Kathryn C said...

# 3 of 3
I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect
--------
kacor7 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Kristin said...

I would like to win! Thanks!

wowknk at gmail dot com

Gina F. said...

I want to win!

ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Gina F. said...

I follow you on Twitter @BriellePrincess (Gina Ferrell)

ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Gina F. said...

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on Facebook as Gina Ferrell

ginaferrell26 at yahoo dot com

Kristin said...

I follow on Twitter @kristinnw

wowknk at gmail dot com

Tyneisha said...

I want to win!

Sheree said...

I would really like to win this. Thank you.

Courtnie said...

I want to win!!

xcmiller93x at gmail dot com

Charlene Kuser said...

I want to win.
Following you on GFC
(Charlene/Swtlilchick)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I follow you on Twitter
(@Swtlilchick)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook
(Charlene Kuser)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

lilyk said...

I want to win. Thanks for the great contest!

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

cman said...

I'd love to win :)

MichelleS said...

I want to win! mnsanchez15@yahoo.com

MichelleS said...

I like you on FB Michelle S

Anonymous said...

I want to win wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]