Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homemade Caramel Frappuccino



I really enjoy a caramel frappuccino. I live in the country so I can't run out and get one. I found a recipe online and tried it. The first time I tried it, I made the coffee and mixed a half cup of coffee with a half cup of milk with 3 tablespoons of sugar and caramel syrup. I put it in the blender with ice and blended. Turns out you have to use cold coffee or you just have a watered down frappuccino. So the next night I tried again and got it right. It was delicious. I will be making these pretty often.

Here's my recipe:

1/2 cup strong coffee
1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons caramel syrup
12 cubes of ice

Blend it all until it's the desired consistency. You can also top it off with whipped cream and more caramel syrup.

0 comments: