Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Looking For New Cookware?

I just discovered a store called Good Bite.  I have been trying to decide on new cookware and I stumbled across the Good Bite Store.  They have a very nice selection of cookware.  I have almost made my decision on what to buy.  I love the design of the website and the ease of shopping.  It's so user friendly.  Right now they have a sale on the Contemporary Nonstick Multi-Pot (8-qt.) by Calphalon.

Features:


  • Vessel Construction: Crafted from a flat disc of virtually pure, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Contoured, curved corners and flared rims accommodate utensil use.

  • Key Performance: Combines hard anodized durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy, low-fat cooking.

  • Exterior: Hard anodized exterior will not chip or crack.

  • Interior: 3 layers of proprietary nonstick coating. Cooks with little to no oils or fats. Effortless food release. Non-reactive cooking surface. Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.

  • Handles: Cast stainless steel. Long handles stay comfortably cool. Double riveted for durable performance. Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfort.

  • Lids: Tempered glass. Allows easy monitoring of the cooking process. Domed shape returns moisture to foods. Wide stainless steel band to reinforce glass.



  • Doesn't that sound like a nice set?  I know that I have to get it.  I think I'll end up getting it today.  I can't wait to start using my new cookware.

    0 comments: