Thursday, February 7, 2013

Purex Crystals for Baby Review & Giveaway Ends 2/19/13 at 7 PM EST

Recently I got a bottle of Purex Crystals for Baby to review.  I am a Purex Insider and they periodically send me items to review.  They also sent me 3 coupons to giveaway on my blog.  It's a lot of fun for me to get to try new things and then tell you all about them.  I have been a fan of the purex crystals since I first heard of them.  The Purex Crystals for Baby are not any different.  I love these.  They smell amazing.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the container is the nice smell. I love for our laundry to smell nice and clean.  Purex Baby is Dermatologist tested and formulated to be extra gentle on even the most sensitive of skin.  I would highly recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin, who still wants their laundry to have a nice scent to it.
Right now Purex has a sweepstakes for you to enter as well.  Purex Crystals for Baby - Welcome to the World Sweepstakes for your chance to win one of these great prizes!!
 
Giveaway:  3 will win a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Crystals for Baby.


Ends 2/19/13 at 7 PM EST (you must follow my blog publicly on google friend connect, leave a separate comment for each entry you complete, put your email address in your comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile, contiguous US only, no po boxes)



Easy Entry - 



Just leave a comment letting me know that you want to win, make sure you put your email in the comment if it's not visible on your blogger profile.





Extra Entries -  Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/fdp4life leave a comment letting me know your twitter name.

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lets-Eat-2-Day/127260644023896 leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you are my fan.

You can enter up to 3 times.  I will use random.org to select the winner once the giveaway is over at 7 PM on 02/19/13.  I will email the winners and they will have 72 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address or I will have to select another winner.  Thank you for reading and participating.


Disclosure:  The information and coupons have been provided by Purex Insiders.  The opinions expressed are my own.


Winners selected and emailed:

  

94 comments:

Tamar said...

I have never tried Purex before. This would be nice.
tamarsweeps-at-gmail-dot-com

eclairre said...

I want to win. eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com

clc408 said...

I'd love to win and my email is in my profile.

clc408 said...

Like you on fb (Cynthia Conley)

llinda29 said...

Like Let's Eat 2 Day on facebook

danw78704 said...

twitted this today, 08.02
http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

Jessica To said...

I would love to try this. Thanks for the chance.
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com

Jessica To said...

I like you on facebook as Jessica To.
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com

mscoffee77 said...

I want to win :-)

mscoffee77(at)juno(dot)com

Jennifer said...

I want to win! We love Purex.

jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com

Janice said...

I'd like to win (purex is a brand that we do use)

m8usi at yahoo dot com

Janice said...

following @fdp4life as @cappytweet
m8usi at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win.
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Allison Downes said...

I would love to win! Thanks for the chance!

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

Allison Downes said...

Twitter Follower | @Giveawayhog

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

Allison Downes said...

FB Fan | Allison Swain Downes

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

D Cheatle said...

I would love to win! I've heard so many great things about these crystals, I'd love to try them!

D Cheatle said...

I follow on twitter as @lilypaddj

lilypaddj3@gmail.com

D Cheatle said...

I'm a fan on facebook as Donna Cheatle lilypaddj3@gmail.com

one frugal lady said...

I would love to win! My kids have super sensitive skin!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Clair Shumack said...

I would love to win!
lshumack@gmail.com

Clair Shumack said...

twitter follow (clairsfreebies)

Clair Shumack said...

fb follow (clair freebie)

Jen said...

I want to win
ahedden12atgmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd love to win!
magickalblessings26{at}gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win!
sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Following on Twitter as BillieHE. sweeping2011 at aol dot com

Sara Wood said...

I would love to win! thanks

sarajwood21(at)gmail(dot)com

slehan said...

Want to win!
Thanks for the contest.

slehan at juno dot com

slehan said...

GFC: slehan
Twitter follow you: slehan



slehan at juno dot com

yellowlabs said...

I want to win. I just had a baby in January!

yellowlabs said...

I like you on FB (Hesper Fry)

Julia said...

my sil could use this for her newborn
jpackerzta3@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I would love to win..
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I follow you on twitter as @beccapeters1
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I like you on fb.. Becca Peters
xxbeccaannxx@gmail.com

Jen lleras said...

I would like to win!

Melanie Montgomery said...

I want to win


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Would love to win, tried these before, not in the pink just the blue bottle would LOVE to try something new. email is

gabriel.kaleena@gmail.com

thanks.

natalia ryjova said...

Id love to win. I really like them.
yanabanana70@yahoo.com

Sass said...

I would love to win these! i adore purex!

ltjacobs704 at aol dot com

bac1 said...

i want to win

Unknown said...

I would love to win :)
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

esldiane@gmail.com said...

I really want to win
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

GFC Follow
Valerie Taylor Mabrey
vmkids3 at msn dot com

I would love to try it

Ashley said...

I would love to win!

ag29ande at gmail dot com

jammvj66 said...

I want to win

Erica C. said...

I'd love to win!
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Charlene S. said...

I'd love to win, thanks :)

Cassandra M said...

i would very much love to win and save money

MELINA said...

I would like to win
melinaramirez1@yahoo.com

Dawn Reid said...

I would love to win as I have never tried this
mightynaynay(at)cs.com

Unknown said...

I would love to win!
californiapoppys@yahoo.com

corey1971 said...

I would love to win! (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I follow you on Facebook (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

corey1971 said...

I follow you on Twitter (CoreyOlomonWA)(CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)

rebecca11111 said...

i would love to win thanks for the giveaway

dvice12 said...

I'd like to win

lilyk said...

I want to win. Thanks for the great contest!

Kathy P said...

Thank you for the great giveaway please count me in :)

google friend kathy pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy P said...

like you on facebook kathy pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com

demmi said...

I want to win
luckrose1(at)gmail(dot)com

Nicole C. said...

I would love to win.

c allen said...

i would love to win! we enjoy using purex crystals. i follow you w/ gfc as c allen thanks clallen at ntin dot net

c allen said...

twitter follower clallen1971, clallen at ntin dot net

c allen said...

like you on fb crystal l allen, clallen at ntin dot net

Wendy Rozema said...

I would love to win!!
wendywynsma@gmail.com

njsunbunny said...

I would love to win and try this product!

Nicole Newby said...

I would love to win this for my 6 month old son.

xnicolenewbyx@hotmail.com

Lisa Garner said...

GFC follower WWillows6.
I would love to try the Purex Crystals.
lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

Lisa Garner said...

I'm following you on Twitter @lisalmg.
lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

Lisa Garner said...

I'm your fan on Facebook user Lisa Garner.
lisalmg225 at gmail dot com

Lora said...

Lora_nunn@yahoo.com

rjcqh said...

I would love to win. Thanks for the giveaway.
j18505 at aol dot com

rjcqh said...

I follow you on twitter - (@joyq74)
j18505 at aol dot com

rjcqh said...

I follow you on Facebook - (Joy Quinnan)
j18505 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I would love to win this!

backflash_tuna@juno.com

Unknown said...

I have a six month old and would love to try this!
kristy.mommy.dobbs@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Following on Twitter (AilceSweeps)

backflash_tuna@juno.com

Unknown said...

Liked you on Facebook (Laura Pruett)

backflash_tuna@juno.com

Sarah Hall said...

I would like to win this product as I have not tried it yet and it really looks good.
hall490@comcast.net

Sheree said...

I would love to win. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I want to win please
lackey2003@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Would love to win!

hmpsweeps@yahoo.com

Amy delong said...

could use this,thanks!
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Charlene Kuser said...

I follow you on GFC (Charlene/Swtlilchick)
I would love to win this nice prize

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I follow you on Twitter
(@Swtlilchick)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser said...

I Like you on Facebook
(Charlene Kuser)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

michedt said...

I'd love to give this a try. Thanks!
Michelle Tucker
michelletucker at baconnation dot net

michedt said...

Follow via Twitter. @michedt
michelletucker at baconnation dot net

michedt said...

Follow (Like) via Facebook Michelle Tucker (iiiyadirf)
michelletucker at baconnation dot net

Miranda Ward said...

I would love to win

freebiegoddess03@aol.com

rosannepm said...

I'd like to win
rosans4@comcast.net

rosannepm said...

Follow you on Twitter-rosannepm